The Association of British Columbia Marine Industries (ABCMI) is reaching out to companies interested in co-exhibiting in the Canada pavilion at Oceanology International (Oi) 2024 in London, UK, March 12-14, 2024.
Oceanology International brings together 500+ exhibitors and links the three key players in the industry: businesses, academia and government. The event includes innovative live on-water demonstrations and interactive seminars looking to the future of the ocean tech industry. With over 8,000 attendees targeted for 2024, Oceanology International is a key event for those involved in exploring, monitoring, developing or protecting the world’s oceans, from seabed to surface and beyond.
ABCMI’s partner, Invest Nova Scotia, is the organizer of the Canada pavilion for Oi 2024 which takes place at ExCel London. The Canada pavilion will include 24 exhibitors, with the predominance of companies coming from Atlantic Canada.
New for 2024:
- Trade mission delegates will be invited to an Ocean Technology event at the High Commission of Canada in the United Kingdom, at Canada House in Trafalgar Square (Monday March 11, 2024, daytime), hosted by the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service.
- Delegates are also invited to a Canada networking reception during the show (hosted at the Canada Pavilion), as well as a brand-new event for 2024; morning “Coffee with Canada”. Both are designed to attract attendees to visit and engage with companies in the Canada Pavilion.
- Exhibitors will also be invited to participate in an enhanced digital marketing campaign leading up to and during Oi 2024, designed to draw visitors to their booths at the show.
- Co-Exhibitor Booths: $6,000 per company. In order to achieve parity with the cost paid by Atlantic Canadian companies, ABCMI and the Province of BC will subsidize companies for 50% of the co-exhibitor booth costs, thus your cost will be $3,000. WE HAVE REACHED CAPACITY AND ARE NOW A TAKING WAITLIST
- Walking Delegates (Non-exhibitors): $250 per company
There are a limited number of booths available within the Canada Pavilion and strong demand is expected. In order to be considered, we ask that you indicate your interest to ABCMI by November 15, 2023. Registrations will be confirmed pending screening by the trade mission organizing committee for eligibility and suitability to participate. If your company is selected to participate in the Canada Pavilion, payment in full will be due ino later than November 30, 2023.
As a co-exhibitor in the Canada Pavilion, each company will receive:
- Individual co-exhibitor booth space within the pavilion
- Display counter and locked cabinet
- 2 chairs / stools
- Access to dedicated Wi-Fi
- Lead capturing app
Optional booth items (e.g. tv screens/monitors) will be available to rent at additional cost. Each company is responsible for cost of all travel, accommodation, and meals while in market.
Option to join the Trade Mission as a walking delegate:
Companies that are interested in participating as part of the Canadian Delegation, but do not want to exhibit, may join the delegation and participate in all of the activities surrounding the Canada Pavilion. This can be a great option for newer or smaller companies. You will receive delegate communications and be invited to participate in all delegation events and info sessions. There is a $250 fee (per company) to participate in the Trade Mission as a delegate however companies are responsible for covering the costs of any show admission tickets, costs of all travel, hotels, meals and incidentals.
Please direct any questions about this Trade Mission to:
Leann Collins, Director Projects & Stakeholder Relations, Association of British Columbia Marine Industries. t: 778.430.2264 | firstname.lastname@example.org