The Atlantic Canada Aerospace & Defence Association (ACADA) would like to invite you to register for the upcoming Maritime Arctic Security & Safety (MASS22) Conference taking place July 28-29, 2022 at the Delta St. John's Hotel & Conference Centre.
Conference highlights include:
- Local, national and international speakers
- Attendees from government, military, Canadian and U.S. coast guard, industry, academia, R&D, and other stakeholders
- B2B/B2G meeting program with prime defence contractors and government agencies
- Technology & innovation showcase
- Exhibits, networking & more!
- Joanne Weiss Reid, Regional Director Integrated Business Management Services, Canadian Coast Guard Arctic Region
- Whitney Lackenbauer, Ph. D, Canada Research Chair (Tier 1) in the study of the Canadian North
- The Honourable Peter MacKay, Former Minister of National Defence
- Sean Wiltshire, Chief Executive Officer Avalon Employment Inc.
- Colonel (Retired) Pierre LeBlanc, Principal of Arctic Security Consultants