Pretty good project management! This course is intended for supervisory and management staff involved in planning and managing projects. Participants will be expected to research the key elements of a project they are involved in before the course, and will have the option to prepare the elements of a project charter for their project, or participate in discussions with the other participants on the five areas that will be covered:
- What the project will achieve: Goals, approach, business case, use cases
- How broad the project will be: Assumptions, scope, change management
- How will the project be delivered: Project plan: sequencing, duration, resources, capacity.
- How will we know the project is completed: Deliverables, testing, acceptance, success metrics.
- How the project will achieve its objectives: Project plan, milestones, hand over.
- Project management and execution: Risk management & governance
- The project charter brings it all together
After the course, participants should be able to prepare a robust project charter and be able to manage simple projects to a successful completion.
Please note we are unable to offer refunds unless ABCMI changes or cancels the course. Thank you for your understanding.