- Diversified Communications UK Ltd.
In Partnership with:
- Society of Maritime Industries - UK
- National Oceanography Centre - European Way, Southampton SO14 3ZH, UK
- Society for Underwater Technology (SUT)
- International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA)
- Challenger Society for Marine Science
- Marine Technology Society
- Oceanic Engineering Society (OES)
- Chartered Institution of CIVIL ENGINEERING SURVEYORS (CICES)
- International Institute of Marine Surveying
- International Ocean Science & Technology Industry Association (IOSTIA)
- Blue Tech Cluster Alliance
- TMA BlueTech
- Civil Engineering Surveyor Magazine
- Dockyard Magazine
- Eco Magazine
- Hydro International
- inDepth Oil & Gas
- International Ocean Systems
- The Journal of Ocean Technology
- inDepth Wind
- Maritime Journal
- Marine technology Reporter
- inDepth Maritime
- Ocean News & Technology
- ROV Planet
- Sea Technology Magazine
- Subsea & Offshore Service Magazine
- The Marine Professional
- Underwater Contractor International
- Unmanned Systems Technology Magazine
- Underwater Vehicles Two
- Underwater Technology Two
- Subsea Expo
Meet over 300 suppliers to discover the latest products, technologies and techniques that will transform your business.
See marine autonomous systems, biological and chemical sensors, survey tools and so much more in action. Test-drive the newest products in the dockside waters, onboard vessels, in the test tank and in classrooms.
Take part in a free innovation and sustainability conference. Speakers from 2021 included Ralph Rayner from the NOAA IOOS Program Office, Iman Hill, Executive Director at IOGP and Alex Rogers, Science Director at REV Ocean and many more. They shared how businesses can adapt to the energy transition, reach Net Zero Carbon targets and become more sustainable.
Ocean Business is a safe environment for you to discover, share ideas and define your future business roadmap. It’s completely free to attend so register your interest today.